Booking regular AC maintenance is worthwhile.
Tune-ups keep your AC system in Girard working at peak performance while keeping utility consumption small. It also could even help lengthen its life expectancy.
While there are several jobs you can complete by yourself, you should work with Experts, like the ones at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, for AC examinations and upkeep.
Here are several steps you can take alone as you prepare for summer.
Get Your AC Maintenance Set
Spring is a period of revival, and to many that involves a large dose of indoors, garage and yard cleaning. With the toastier weather approaching, it’s also a good idea to put AC checkups on that listing.
Spring is the perfect time to get your cooling equipment freshened and inspected. Hesitating to switch it on until the first warm day of the year can be dicey. If you have to schedule a fix or a new unit, you may be waiting awhile for a technician. And that may get awfully unpleasant.
And for allergy sufferers, being ahead of the game with a freshened AC system will help assure the greatest indoor air quality when it’s pollen season.
Also, air conditioning service can be a requirement for your system’s manufacturer warranty or any other extended warranty.
Can I Complete a Tune-Up Myself?
There are procedures that you can complete to help keep your cooling system in the prime state:
- Change your air filter suggests each month or two. This is particularly necessary if you have been diagnosed with allergies or have pets in your house.
- Lawn work around the outdoor condenser. Check the area is free of grass, weeds or bushes near your AC unit. We recommend keeping 2–3 feet of clear room. You should also get rid of any leaves or branches that have fallen into your unit, as this could limit airflow.
Let the Experts Manage the Rest
What’s left to finish? If you ring Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning at 330-269-7235, the initial thing we might do is compliment you for all the tasks you’ve already completed. Then our pros start the nuts and bolts. We’ll examine your unit and make sure it’s working correctly with these steps:
- Securing electrical connections to provide safe cooling.
- Lubrication to keep moving pieces working effortlessly and potentially avoid malfunctions.
- Cleaning the condensate drain line to clear leak-inducing mold and clogs.
- Aligning coil fins to stop reduced airflow.
- Freshening the outdoor coil to remove any buildup from soil and weeds.
- Examining controls to ensure your system is turning on, operating and shutting off like it should.
- Checking the operating temperature parameters to establish your equipment has the proper refrigeration charge.
If we find troubles that involve further service, we are set to provide you the most reasonable option. Finding likely troubles promptly could solve larger problems in the future. This also provides you time to save if your equipment is getting older.
When you need a modern AC system to help make your new equipment fit your budget. Regardless of what your cooling needs are, you can have peace of mind knowing our Experts will take care of you.
Need to request your maintenance? Call us at 330-269-7235 or schedule an appointment online today.