The well-being of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and strong indoor air quality. But a well-functioning HVAC system doesn’t happen spontaneously. Your furnace and air conditioner work persistently around the clock, which subjects them to a large array of common troubles.
These malfunctions are often minor enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from functioning. However, they might hamper energy efficiency—and your utility costs. If these problems grow more severe, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are disasters and costs you may fend off with routine HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Crucial
If your furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is recommended. Here’s what this annual service can offer you.
Keeps Your Warranty Ongoing
A warranty protects you when your HVAC system needs repairs. But passing on annual maintenance dissolves your warranty. Spending a small amount on maintenance now may help you prevent pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Identifies Minor Issues Ahead of Time
Averting major problems in the first place is the ideal approach to protect your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits allow the opportunity to thoroughly check and lubricate vital internal systems. It also offers an opportunity for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season arrives. You’ll spend less money overall if problems are resolved as they pop up.
Could Boost Energy Efficiency
Routine maintenance is about more than minimizing breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system performing as well as possible. The enhanced performance can decrease your energy expenses by nearly 30%.
Could Help Your System Work Longer
When your HVAC system works the way it should, it can survive years longer. Most furnaces and air conditioners come with a 15-year life span, but consistent maintenance might extend this even longer.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning developed a collection of membership plans drafted to suit your individual needs. From affordable options to comprehensive coverage, we can provide the right maintenance plan to keep your heating and cooling systems running efficiently and steadily.
At around $5 per month, our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership includes the best value. It adds a routine safety inspection, higher energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
We suggest the Armor+™ membership if you need peace of mind. With 100% parts and labor coverage,* our Armor+™ Program comes with the most ample protection for your HVAC system. This plan also covers air filters, so you won’t have to worry about remembering to purchase and install them.
Service Experts Advantage™ Program
If you are looking to replace your HVAC equipment soon, or you just want a system that’s more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll be provided a new system for just one simple monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is required.
5 Advantages of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most popular perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during severe weather. Unfortunately, this is often when everyone else’s systems fail too. So we often accommodate a high volume of service calls across peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll leap to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip expenses or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You’ll never be responsible for covering the price of a Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning technician traveling to your home.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more useful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products such as whole-home air filtration systems. Built with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t correct, you can rely on us to keep trying until it is.
- Meticulous visual inspection with every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why every visit incorporates a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is a vital home investment. Protect it while taking advantage of access to extra advantages by participating in a maintenance plan today. Whatever your budget, we can help you choose the best plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 330-269-7235 now!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.