We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to review problems related to heating that Girard homeowners often call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning about. Although there are quite possibly hundreds of reasons why your Girard home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five complications that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat breaks resulting in no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Air circulation problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overheating or poor heating control
3. Flithy and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in spotty or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unforeseen breakdowns, poor comfort or escalated energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
All of these common issues can be resolved by a professionally qualified, ACE-certified technician. Technicians from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning can quickly spot the problem area and make the needed repairs. Purchasing a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could prevent almost all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. When you get a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they operate correctly and at peak efficiency during the heating season. Vital items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also top elements to the tune-up process. Don’t forget – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, particularly if a ACE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning of Girard at 330-269-7235 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.