No matter what the weather outside in Girard, the temperature within your space determines how comfortable you will feel. Choose the right temp and your house will feel like a nice escape from the world. But if your heating and cooling system isn’t working the right way, you’ll know. And it won’t be fun.
Take time for a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a solid system or a poor performer. Take this short quiz from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning to see how you stack up.
- The warm season is right around the corner in Girard. How do you prepare your air conditioner?
- Change out the HVAC filter and clear up the vents. Then it’s finished.
- Call in the professionals for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will probably be fine.
- You’re planning a party on a particularly warm night, but the AC isn’t cooling your space. What’s your first step?
- Tell my visitors to bring chilled beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Start my fans and wish for a nice breeze.
- Your current HVAC is aging. What will you do when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Have my contractor to choose and fund it with a credit card.
- Get rid of worries and charges by selecting a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Select the most costly system available in Girard.
- When you receive your next monthly power bill, what do you think you’ll see?
- It will cost more. My HVAC bills have gotten expensive.
- It will be close to the cost for the same month last year.
- I won’t know until I read it. Some of them aren’t bad, but others are shocking.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do first?
- Get my toolbox and use a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Get a professional technician to check it out.
- Forget about it and hope it goes away.
Get ready to check your results. If you chose mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are helping you out. You’re taking care of your machine and you have a plan for down the road. But if you responded to any of these problems with As or Cs, you could make a couple of changes to help your system perform better. Keep going to see how.
Better HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Arrange Seasonal Maintenance While replacing your air filter and clearing your vents are essential tasks to prepare your system for a new season, a professional maintenance visit is necessary to conclude the process. During a maintenance visit, your pro technician will manage a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency technician will keep an eye out for more severe headaches for your HVAC. That could save you an expensive breakdown in the future.
Find an HVAC company that offers emergency repairs. Even meticulously maintained heating and cooling systems can have issues periodically. And it always seems to crop up at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can save you the headache and distress. The Service Experts Advantage Program gives that vital service to customers at no additional cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Some heating and cooling systems can last for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Build a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its ultimate bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can help. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. And as an added bonus, the program also has free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and don’t ignore it when they dramatically change. Your utility bills can present more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a stable hike in your costs but no variation in home comfort, something is likely happening with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can offer you peace of mind with more consistent energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Act when you hear an odd noise from your HVAC system. That noise is more than aggravating. It indicates something is wrong with your equipment. Even if it’s a seemingly small trouble, left without professional help it could make for a high-priced repair in the future. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to diagnose and repair it.
Your heating and cooling system can cost you quite a bit when you don’t treat it right. If you work with these tips, you could save time, additional costs and annoyance. And if your system just isn’t doing its job anymore, contemplate installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get an updated energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or request an appointment online. We’re happy to help!