Spring may be over but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Read these facts about air quality and call Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for your no-charge indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air each day
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives inside
- Indoor air impurity levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or exacerbated by polluted indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can eliminate up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including microbes, allergens, pollen, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some fabrics, etc.)
To see more facts, watch our adorable experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.