Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we enter a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help inhibit problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only perks of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be diminishing efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes sure that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for proper pressure to make sure it is being sent to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make certain that they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are operating safely.
There are also a number of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning are here to make it easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a call at 330-269-7235 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.