Pro AC Installation in Girard Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When you are looking for AC installation in Girard, you should avoid skimping and letting just anybody put in your new unit.
That’s where the Experts from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning come in. Besides the fact we have the training and certification to support our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 330-269-7235 to book your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little signs that it needs to be replaced. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to malfunctions. If we’re regularly at your house for air conditioning repairs, you might be due for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs are more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs swiftly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is older than 15 years old. With yearly air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s recommended to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not unexpected.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it probably runs on R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. Since R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be significant.
- You want to reduce your electrical bills. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and pairing it with a smart thermostat is a smart way to save on cooling bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s merely 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on energy costs.
At Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, our Experts will collaborate with you to pick the recommended model for your home. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to ensure proper sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll get a new air conditioner. You won’t need a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to hold on to any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As a valued Advantage Program member, you’ll also enjoy 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate During Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling location in Girard? Here are several of the steps we take when we’re installing your system.
When our Expert technicians are at your house, you can expect they’ll hook up your new system for the best operation. And they’ll leave your house and backyard in an unchanged condition as when they showed up.
Above that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you hired a fully licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Neat installation—When the installation procedures require us to walk inside your home, we’ll put on shoe covers to guard your carpet from dirt. We’ll also arrange drop cloths surrounding the installation spot to keep your floors shielded from refuse throughout our work.
- First-rate service—Our technicians are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve finished rigorous education to achieve the most sought-after technical accreditation in the business.
- Attention to detail—We’ll go over an installation checklist all through the process to make sure each individual small thing is covered. We’ll also check everything is operating appropriately and is up to local laws before we finish the job. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you comprehend how to program your new thermostat and AC.
- Constant communication—We’ll communicate how the process is unfolding and when you can anticipate us to be done.