A popping disturbance is a common sign of an insufficient duct design. This happens when there’s more airflow than your ductwork can control.
Troubles with your ductwork can create other ventilation and air quality troubles, including:
- Significant noise
- Increased energy consumption
- Early system failure
- Unbalanced heating and cooling
- Damaged AC compressor in the summer
- Overheated furnace or heat pump in the winter
- Mold increase within ducts
Get in touch with an Expert company in Girard, like Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, to inspect your home's ventilation system. We can make recommendations for duct repair or installation.