We Guarantee Our Furnace Installation in Girard
We don’t only repair and tune up heating systems, we also provide outstanding furnace installation in Girard.
What makes our expert services different from other companies? We’ve developed our approach over the years.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical achievement in HVAC. They also are involved in continuing industry and equipment learning to learn the most outstanding ways to do furnace repair and furnace maintenance, along with skilled furnace installation.
And we back all of our services with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our fantastic offerings that we provide you with time to think it over—a year, in fact.
Reach us at 330-269-7235 to schedule your furnace installation right away.
How Will I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It might be tough to know exactly when your heating system is beginning to break down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system should reveal some signs that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are several of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With routine maintenance, many furnaces live for close to 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is approaching that age, it’s time to start planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t risk an interruption in comfort when your furnace finally gives out.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are higher than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are incessantly fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a common side effect, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace turns on and off too often, even if you consistently change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you reduce your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can seriously add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s expected for your furnace to create some noise as it heats your home. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something seriously wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to take care of, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is functioning properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t combusting fuel very effectively and may even be creating hazardous carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often less expensive to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. In addition, you’ll also appreciate improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older unit.
- You want to increase your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Understanding when to arrange furnace installation can be tough and frustrating. Our Experts at Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning have an A+ in home comfort, so you can count on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 330-269-7235 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Expect During Furnace Installation
Here’s what you can expect when we hook up your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When come to your home, we’ll wear shoe booties to shield your home from any mud we might track in. We set up sheets around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Pro work—Our specialists have earned some of the highest respected technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go through a sheet to ensure your heater is operating accurately before we take off.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll install your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll regularly surpass expectations, for the most excellent installation anyplace.
Book Your Furnace Installation Today with Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
Need an additional reason to purchase a heater from Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning?
Your new heating system includes a free membership plan. This gives you a head start on appropriate furnace service and keeps your warranty effective.
Give us a call at 330-269-7235 or contact us online to set your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.